New Year Resolution Run – 8th Jan 2017
Dear Friends & Runners,
New Year is a time for making resolutions, with an aim of changing our life and lifestyle. This New year, start it with a “bang” of the race line. Make 2017 a year to remember, a year that will change everything for good, a year of good health, a year which will inspire others around you.
Come and run with us on 8th Jan 2017 for the New Year Resolution Run at Dwarka, New Delhi and start the year with a resolution that will be impossible to break. The resolve of becoming a “RunSyncer” – One whose Head, Body and Heart all in move in synchronization. Let’s come together and become a part of team RunSync and remind ourselves that we were are all born to run.
The venue will be in a prime location in Dwarka, New Delhi. We expect some fog around, which we believe, will make it more exciting. To run and sweat in the cold weather will be proof enough that the “Resolution” is indeed for the good change in our life. We will have enough volunteers, banners, hydration zones to support our runners in addition to the authorities.
We will have 5KM and 10KM categories and both will be Chip Timed event. We will have water refill points every 2 km. Our sponsors and our enthusiastic volunteers will be available for support all across the route. Being peak winter time and the possibility of fog, we would start the race at about 6:30 AM.
There is Dri-Tech Running T-Shirt, an attractive medal and online certificate for every finisher. Our timing partner will be Runizen and you will be able to access your certificate at www.runizen.com after 24-36 hrs of the race. We have special prizes & Trophies for Top Three Male and Female Runners for both the categories of races.
We start with warm up exercises and some music and close with cool down stretches.
- Please do not litter the route. We will have dustbins all along the route.
- Runners will get Refreshments after finishing their running.
- Participants need to be at least 8 years old for the 5km run
- Participants need to be at least 12 years old for the 10 km run
- Race packets MUST be picked from Dwarka (venue will be communicated later) before the race day in person, else by any representative
- Best to come in person to also get familiar with the location, parking and anything else you may need.
- Try to go for car pools if possible.
- No race packet pick up on race day.
- Plan to be at the start at least 30 minutes before the start of the race as the races start on time.
- Any race related queries must be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of the race results being put up on the website
- No refunds of registration amount or transfer of registration
- In the remote case of the run being cancelled due to reasons of State or Nature, beyond the control of the organizers, there will be no refund of the registration amount but the running will be rescheduled for some other dates.
- The Health Care medical team, water, toilets, sports drinks and time check will be there at various points, traffic Police – we want you safe and injury free with treatment close at hand if required.
- Please call for an ambulance or aid if you ever do feel dizzy or unsteady
- Please note that Runsync is not responsible for any kind of mishappening during or after the event, though we will take good care of the all the participants.
RunSync Events Terms & Conditions:
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no. that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the New Year Resolution Run event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that New Year Resolution Run shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by New Year Resolution Run or RunSync Events or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulations.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Please take care of your belongings. Don’t wear expensive jewellery, etc.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with the written consent of the registered runners.
- I also understand and agree that I may be contacted by the Sponsors and Promoters of the event for marketing and promotion of offers and grant explicit permission to send me communications on my mobile number & email address provided here in above.
- We request total cooperation from runners in this regards.