There is so much read about Running. Every time you read about it, you get motivated about running. Marathon and Running Books also tells you about the right technique to how to run. If the techniques and schedules mentioned in these books followed religiously, then anybody can become a marathoner. Some of the books which RunSync recommends to their Runners are:
1) Marathon by Half Higdon
2) The Inner Runner by Jason R Karp
3) Slow Burn by Stu Mittleman
4) Running with A Mind of Meditation by Sakyong Mipham
5) Eat and Run by Scott Jurek
6) Who Dares, Runs by Gerry Duffy
In our Training Plan and Diet section, our runners get trained to become Marathoner and beyond.